Music Choice Mobile App
mcgpgh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi...Any good reason Verizon does not provide Music Choice content on web devices? I downloaded the Music Choice app on my iPhone and get the above message when I try to listen. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Music Choice Mobile App
MattG1007

did you ever get an answer to this?  I'm wondering the same.  I recently switched from Comcast, who DOES provide this along with all of the rest of these providers:  

All West, Alpine Communications, Arkwest Communications, Astound, Blue Ridge, Brandenburg Telephone Co, Bright House Networks, Burlington Telecom, Click! Cable TV, Butler-Bremer Communications, Cable One, CapRock TV, Click! Cable TV, CNS, Comcast XFINITY, Comporium, Consolidated Communications, Conway, Cox, CTC-Brainerd MN, Endeavor Communications, Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation, EPB Fiber Optics, Etex Communications, F&B Communications, Frontier, GCI, Golden West Cablevision, Grande Communications, GVTC, Hargray, Inside Connect Cable, Kalona Cooperative Telephone Company, KMTelecom, MCTV, MetroCast, MHTC, Midcontinent Communications, MTCC, MUS FiberNET, Nemont, NU-Telecom, Optimum, Pembroke Telephone Company, RTC Communication Corp, Service Electric Cablevision, Solarus, South Slope Cooperative Communications, Suddenlink, TCT West, Time Warner Cable, Union Telephone Company, Vernon Communications, Wave Broadband, West Carolina, West Central Telephone Association, Western Iowa, WOW!, WTC Communications

BUT NO VERIZON FIOS!! I used this app all of the time while with Comcast.  It's nice to actually use the Music Choice channels in the car, streaming them without commercials.  This is yet another reason that I regret that I moved to Verizon Fios.  I will switch back to Comcast when my contract is up.  And i can't even believe I'm saying that because I couldn't wait to get rid of Comcast.

Moderator or Admin, any reply?

0 Likes
Re: Music Choice Mobile App
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

DOn't expect a reply from Verizon here.

0 Likes