NBATV availability in North Texas?
Bond
I have looked for an answer to this and found a post from another person inquiring the same question but I did not see an answer.  I was wondering if it is known when NBATV will be available in North Texas.  The paper channel guide I received just says coming soon and some channels that say that are already up and running while others are not. Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: NBATV availability in North Texas?
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Bond-

No one knows at this point. NBA TV has been "coming soon" since 11/17 in my VHO8. Equipment has been installed for it since October.

No one at VZ will even comment when this is going live, which is getting a little frustrating figuring it's already the mid-point of the season, and it's been in the guide for 2+ months. 

"Someone" obviously knows what is going on, I just wish they'd give us a little bone... 

Message Edited by psumatt on 01-26-2009 04:44 AM
Message Edited by psumatt on 01-26-2009 04:44 AM
0 Likes
Spurs_fan

I got the ad stating that the NBA league pass will be coming soon.  I have a feeling that FIOS will have it just before the All Stars NBA game.  At least the NBA League can charge us half price.  If Verizon does not have it this year, {please keep it relevant} 

A Spurs fan in Big D.

Message Edited by KaLin on 01-26-2009 11:11 PM
0 Likes
nbafan
dream on !!!
0 Likes
Spurs_fan
Well the NBA All Star Game is just around the corner and no NBA channel or the NBA League Pass on FIOS.  Maybe next year??????
0 Likes