NBC Sports Extra Time?
Expatfan

When will the NBC Sports Extra Time channel be available? We would like to have more options for seeing English Premier league games. We already know about the Live Extra app and do sometimes use that but we've been waiting for this extra channel and still nothing. 

0 Likes
Re: NBC Sports Extra Time?
avdhilst
This is a very low quality job, VZ! Step your game up and get these extra time channels, your competitors are taking the necessary steps, why aren't you?
0 Likes
MattS111
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed, this really is a core channel we are missing out on

0 Likes
OwlSaver1
Contributor - Level 3
I don't get it. So many other systems carry extra time. Given the time of day, there must be lots of unused space that FiOS could use for this. For example, the MLS channels. We should have had this a long time ago.
0 Likes
Shearer09
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has been ignoring requests like this for Premier League Extra Time for two years now.  Switch to DirecTV.

0 Likes
David_R2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have retained DirecTV  as my primary carrier solely due to the absence of Extra Time on FiOS.  If Verizon would add Extra Time, I would switch.  I can't be the only one.

0 Likes
David_R2
Enthusiast - Level 1

A new Premier League season is upcoming.  Verizon, will you PLEASE add this channel to the FiOS TV lineup???

0 Likes