New Korean channel lineup
sbdray
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have the new Korean channel lineup yet?  I'm in Northern VA, and I just ordered the Korean package a couple of days ago because I saw a message on my box announcing a new lineup which will include SBS starting on Nov. 9.  It's Nov. 11 now, and I still don't see the new lineup.  I wish Verizon would also add KBS, but MBC, SBS, and YTN would satisfy me for now.

0 Likes
Re: New Korean channel lineup
matcarl
Master - Level 1

I don't think they made the changes yet that were supposed to happen on the 9th.

0 Likes
bxl121

It is 11/24 and the new lineup is still not up.  And the channels still has the 11/9 as the switch over date. 

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

I noticed that too. Verizon is doing a very bad job at notifying those subscribers of what is going on, but I think it will happen before the end of the year.

0 Likes
G-Nitro

It's now December 2nd and while they removed some channels, SBS has not been added as it was noted all last month. I'm a bit disappointed in not getting this yet. 😞

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@G-Nitro wrote:

It's now December 2nd and while they removed some channels, SBS has not been added as it was noted all last month. I'm a bit disappointed in not getting this yet. 😞

YTN is supposed to be added this week:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/FiOS-TV-Adds-International-Channels/ba-p/124544

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
koreangirl

i am really disapointed with fios right now because they said the whole last moth they were going to the korean channel sbs, and ytn witch i was really lokking foward to and it about time they took away that christian channel , and that skybaduk channel whatever it's called there are three major korean channels and those are mbc which they have god atleast they have and sbs which they havent put up yet and kbs which i hopw they consider to add and also i think that if they dont sbs i think im going back to cable to get my korean channels that everybody likes's unlike those 2 boring korean channels that christian one and the skybaduk.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@koreangirl wrote:

i am really disapointed with fios right now because they said the whole last moth they were going to the korean channel sbs, and ytn witch i was really lokking foward to and it about time they took away that christian channel , and that skybaduk channel whatever it's called there are three major korean channels and those are mbc which they have god atleast they have and sbs which they havent put up yet and kbs which i hopw they consider to add and also i think that if they dont sbs i think im going back to cable to get my korean channels that everybody likes's unlike those 2 boring korean channels that christian one and the skybaduk.

Did you read my post above yours that links to a statement from Verizon that YTN is going to be available this week?

And I am curious, where did Verizon say they were going to have SBS (and I really am just curious where they said that, I am not Korean nor do I speak Korean so it really doesn't matter to me if they are available, but people here frequently say that "Verizon said they would do xyz" and I have never seen where Verizon said it)?

I understand your frustration, I hope Verizon does provide the channels you want soon.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

I got a letter in the mail about two months ago that they were adding SBS also, I guess the deal fell through.

0 Likes
koreangirl

i recieved this mesasage on the tv you know when you go to menu , anyways it's the korean channels were going to change and i can already see that they put ytn because i watching it this morning but what happened to sbs like said they would i wish they would just put the good korean channels because currently im not getting the suff i should be geting for the amount that im paying every single month for my korean channels and if you work in fios then can you please suggest they put more better korean channels becuase there is only two korean channels which i think is unfair

0 Likes