New Order for Renewal Keeps Getting discontinued
skfm04

Placed a new order to renew my service for the next three years over a week and a half ago. It still has not happened. After first time it happened, I called to find out that the order had been canceled and had to do it all over again. After it did not happen the second time, I called to find out it had yet again been canceled and I had to start all over again. The third time appears to still not have been installed - it has been 6 days. LarryB  was the agent on this last call and he personally assured me he would make it happen this time. He gave me his email address and said he would follow up later that day. He never followed up and is not responding to my emails. Has anyone else been personally disappointed by this gentlemen? I've spent over half a day trying to get this done - each call takes at least an hour. I'm not sure what to do. You'd think that Verizon would be interested in retaining me for another three years, especially since I've been a customer for more than five years already. Anyone have any suggestions...I really don't want to call back a fourth time. 

0 Likes
Re: New Order for Renewal Keeps Getting discontinued
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi skfm04,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your order. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes