Not enough credits error message
Efoldera
I have had an issue with not being able to watch free on demand programming since October and I have called over 5 times and have had a technician sent out to fix the issue. Whenever I try to access free on demand programming, I get the message "not enough credits" and when I do call the number no one seems to be able to fix the problem. The technician said there was probably an account block and that it would be resolved in November, but it's January now and nothing has been fixed.
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not enough credits error message
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus
I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.
0 Likes
Efoldera

I just called back again to have the issue resolved. I was on the phone for one hour and twenty minutes and spoke to at least four people, all of which were unable to help me. The last tech support representative said he could send out a tech to my house, to which I responded that one had already been sent out and was unable to help me. He said the file said that no one was home the last time the technician was sent out, when in fact the technician stepped foot in my door and wasted about 45 minutes trying to resolve the issue.  I told the Tech Support Representative I was switching to Comcast first thing Monday morning when he said that sending out a tech was basically my only option. His reply to my switching to Comcast was "is that final?" and I said "yes" and then said "Thank you for choosing Verizon." I am completely dissatisfied with your customer service.

0 Likes
Vtrowbridge

I have had this same problem for over a year, but with Video on Demand.  I have spent hours on the phone and by email with Verizon and no one can seem to find a problem.  Now I receive an error message that says VOD 335, Temporarily unable to process your request.  I guess Verizon doesn't want to make any extra money by renting videos to me.

0 Likes
dobee

I too have had this problem on more than one occasion and am ready to switch - theyhave terrible customer service!!!

0 Likes
pjegan17

I am guessing that Not enough credits error message, is the same as the VOD 335 error when I try to rent On Demand Movies??   I have been getting this message since I first switched to verizon.  At first I was able to rent movies , then this VOD 335 - try again later message comes up.  Called a few times and customer service was no help, they didn't even know what the VOD 335 was!!  I do like verizon, but they have the worst customer service.  please help !!  someone knows how to resolve this issue.  I am able to watch Free movies?  so It must be an account issue? 

0 Likes