On Demand
opal5

Why does it take so long for the shows to load? it's thursday at 9:20 and shows from SUNDAY are still not loaded... Comcast NEVER had this issue!!!! why is there such a lag with Verizon?!?!?

Why is the font of the menu so freaking small? even with perfect vision i have a hard time seeing it!!!

why can you not rewind and fast forward once you've seen that part of the show? i can understand not being able to skip the adds, whatever, but when you have already seen it why can't you rewind a few mins if you miss something? or be able to skip in 5 minute incraments? it always goes back to the begining of the show so if you have 5 mins left in the show and miss a word you have to sit through the whole hour again. it's a total waste of time and very frustrating!!!!

0 Likes
Re: On Demand
mjs1124
Yeah I've been wondering where The Walking Dead season 5 opening episode is. It's pretty annoying that 4 days after it was on, its still not on demand. Anybody know why?
0 Likes
Re: On Demand
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

Rewind is an option.  It's not often very fast, and I don't know if the 10 second backwards skip is enabled, but it is possible to rewind.

0 Likes