Signed up for the wrong plan
rgor1

Hi I'm new to fios, coming in from dish.

Recently I got a mailer from verizon that I can upgrade to fios quantum w/ hbo included for 10 dollars more.

I was online checking my plan out when an agent asked to help me.

I told the agent about the mailer and was informed that they can do it online.

He walked me through the process, and I kept thinking this doesn't sound right, I'm being signed up for something different.  Wouldn't let me get a word in just kept pushing me to click and click.  Told me that it would be done in the end when I add everything. Then he told me I was signed for what I wanted.

Lo and behold, I was not, it was some other type of promotion that was completely different. Spoke by telephone and they confirmed that the online sales people messed up and they should not have signed me up to that plan.  Told me they will look into it and fix it in a few days.  It's been 2 weeks and I keep calling and leaving messages but no one returns my calls. The online people are not helpful and customer service recommends I contact the rep Mr. Fisher.

What do I do? Do I cancel everything and go back to what I was, is there a penalty? It feels like fios (as good as the service is) consists of multiple entities that are not in sync?

Whew! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

regards,

rg

0 Likes
Re: Signed up for the wrong plan
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rgor,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Signed up for the wrong plan
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rgorl,

We haven't heard from you despite multiple requests for updates. As such we are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any further questions about your account or require further assistance, please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes