THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! On May 2nd, 2015 Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Boxing fans around the world rejoice! It’s finally here, the fight we’ve all wanted, THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! On May 2nd, 2015 Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao will finally face off in the ring. After 5 years of negotiations and a combined 16 fights against other opponents, arguably the two greatest fighters in the world will finally meet in what many would consider the biggest match ever!

At stake will be each fighter’s welterweight title.

Don’t be left out, order TODAY!

Order it online: http://vz.to/1Pp1JHV

Order it on your TV:

Press Menu and select Pay Per View. Then select Upcoming Special Events. Choose the HD or SD version of the Pay Per View and then press OK to purchase. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction!

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
Re: THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! On May 2nd, 2015 Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao
thall4500

why does the standard definition version of the fight go for an extra hour then the high definition version ? The  SD version ends at 3:00Am and the HD version ends at 2:00AM

0 Likes
Re: THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY! On May 2nd, 2015 Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't been given any updates from the network in regards to the timing

~Jess

0 Likes
wjpmoses

I paid $100 to DVR and also watch live.  What a terrible job verizon did.  I was never able to get to the live progra and the DVR would only fast forward at 2x.  When I tried to go to live the DVR would go back to the beginning of the show.  My friends stayed until 1:30 and left without ever getting to see the fight.  Terrible.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can't say about the DVR issue, but I heard on the news that lots of people all over had issues actually watching the event.

They even delayed the start of the fight to try and let more people watch it.

0 Likes
jcpicard1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kudos to Verizon for fixing my problem with gettting the fight on all of my TV's in the house.  This has been a problem for me ever since I switched to Quantum TV but all is well now.  I posted a comment in this forum about the problem and I am so glad that I did.  Everything worked exactly as expected in my home for this event.  Thank you!

0 Likes