Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
NewsJunkie

The Blaze TV

When is Verizon Fios going to carry The Blaze TV?

Copper Contributor
greinstein

Re: The Blaze TV

From its webpage, seems to a web only subscription ultra-conservative service.  I saw nothing about cable.

Contributor
NewsJunkie

No it's available on Dish Network. Also, where does it say Ultra-Conservative on their website because I couldn't find it?

Silver Contributor II
Bobbo527
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
All one has to do is read the list of stories/contributors on it's website to see it is an ultra-conservative channel. And I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Verizon to add it anytime soon. http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/12/theblaze-tv-dish-network-glenn-beck/
Contributor
NewsJunkie

Lol I was kidding because I thought it was interesting he had to tag it with Ultra. As though it was something bad to be conservative. Although I guess that opens the door to label MSNBC Ultra-Liberal or Marxist which ever you prefer. I was more interested in a news organization that holds every politician accountable not just ones they are hoping will give them a govt job. I would list all the news and media organizations the President hired, but I don't think the post allows that much text.

Contributor
philofhb

I would consider The BlazeTV (and Glenn Beck) to be Conservative. I consider that a positive thing. Labeling it "ultra-conservative" - I don't think so. But everyone is entitled to an opinion (for now). I would like to see BlazeTV on FiOS TV to help counter what i see as a liberal slant in TV news programming today.

Silver Contributor II
Bobbo527

[ Edited ]

NewsJunkie wrote:

Lol I was kidding because I thought it was interesting he had to tag it with Ultra. As though it was something bad to be conservative. Although I guess that opens the door to label MSNBC Ultra-Liberal or Marxist which ever you prefer. I was more interested in a news organization that holds every politician accountable not just ones they are hoping will give them a govt job. I would list all the news and media organizations the President hired, but I don't think the post allows that much text.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a life long Republican. Bill Maher, Glenn Beck two completely useless talking heads who I could not care less what they have to say. I ignore both equally.

ornahp

Just a reminder, Please stay on topic as Politics are not considered part of the thread's subject.  

Thank you :smileyhappy:

Contributor
NewsWatcher

So getting back on topic, does Verizon have any plans to carry The Blaze TV. I subscribe to the online version, but I would watch it much more if I just could change a channel and get it.

Contributor
Hump

Yes, please carry TheBlaze, it would be great!!

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411