Upgraded DVR
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

Does anyone know the URL to order an upgraded DVR (higher storage capacity)?   I tried calling to do this, but the representative new nothing about it (even though it's been available in our area since March!). 

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded DVR
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
0 Likes
jessebarfield

when i try to do that it tells me i qualify so i hit next and it says

Thank you for your interest, but at this time we cannot complete your request. Please try again later.

For more information concerning DVR Storage options please visit the Include FiOS TV Central Website. ( http://www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral )

Thank you for using VZ In Home Agent .
0 Likes
obgt

I received the same link in my email. It doesn't work. I click it, a new window opens up with a green status bar along the bottom, saying below it "Please wait while we are retrieving your records"

Then eventually it errors out, saying: 

User Authentication

Login Failed. Please click 'Back' button below and try again 

Of course, I'm logged in. Nonetheless, it won't work. Tried it for days already.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

POPup blocker?  Anti-virus protection?  Hour when some verizon backend system is down?  Also once it screws up you may have to clear your cache.  Some have got around it by switching to in-private browsing, which ignores dome items that might have been cached.

0 Likes
obgt

Good suggestions, but I just tried on both Chrome, Chrome Incognito Mode, and IE9, and still no succes. This is via Win7-64bit. Tsk tsk Vz.

0 Likes
kiwidrop
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried the link too. It partially worked for me. It first checked my account, then said I was eligible for an upgraded DVR, gave me instructions for obtaining one, then at the final step, it said that my request could not be filled at this time. When I tried the link again, it checks my account then times out.

0 Likes
pavoglers
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried the link to upgrade my DVR to the 7232 www.22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/VZRepair/vziha/Service but it doesn't work either.  Why is it so hard to get on the list to upgrade for $39.99 to the 7232?  I've spend over 3 hours with 8 different customer service reps and no one can help. 

0 Likes
pavoglers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anthony, seems like you were on to something.  Any new ideas?

0 Likes
pgerardi

I have had the response as the posts listed above, no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes