Verizon A La Carte - Verizon Eyes New FiOS TV, Broadband Pricing Options
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Re: Verizon A La Carte - Verizon Eyes New FiOS TV, Broadband Pricing Options
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

For those that made the same mistake that I did  Smiley Very Happy . Getting my hopes up on an A-la-carte tv channel selection.

Thats not what this is. This is for the ability to mix and match different internet speeds with different TV packages.

When I first saw this I thought it was for being able to select just the channels I want and drop all the crap. LOL.

Oh well. This is still good news.

Re: Verizon A La Carte - Verizon Eyes New FiOS TV, Broadband Pricing Options
prisaz
Legend

@spacedebris wrote:

For those that made the same mistake that I did  Smiley Very Happy . Getting my hopes up on an A-la-carte tv channel selection.

Thats not what this is. This is for the ability to mix and match different internet speeds with different TV packages.

When I first saw this I thought it was for being able to select just the channels I want and drop all the crap. LOL.

Oh well. This is still good news.

Yea can we choose Ultimate - dotTV at 25/25 or 15/5?Smiley Sad

At least NY at one time had the choice of Sports or No Sports, but at $6.95 I would take sports.

Like I said if they did an honest dotTV free preview, all those prime and extreme whiny customers would not want the channels. I would gladly give up those in HD for just SurPeru in SD. My wife would jump for Joy. Peruvian news, and Lima programming.

0 Likes