Verizon charged me twice for the same PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY HD match
thairath22

I just got of the phone with Verizon customer service trying to fix an error where they billed me twice for the same boxing match.  My put me on hold for about 15 mins, and I finally got to talk to a "supervisor" name Mellisa {edited for privacy}.

She keep repeating to me that it is two valid charges.  Why would I want to pay $69.99 twice to watch the same boxing match??  Any one in their right mind would know that is a a mistake.  Instead of trying help me resolve the issue, she kept repeating the same thing to me over and over.  Worst customer service ever.  How did she get to be a supervisor???

I am going to file a complaint with the BBB, any other agencies, and if this don't get fixed, I'm going to find a different provider.  Verizon has a bad track record of overcharging customer.  I can't believe I am still doing business with them.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon charged me twice for the same PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY HD match
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Verizon charged me twice for the same PACQUIAO VS BRADLEY HD match
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi thairath22,

I'm glad we were able to achieve resolution for you. If you need assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new post.

Thanks, 

-Kimberly

0 Likes