Video On Demand Big Bang Theory
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

The 10/6/11 Episode of The Big Bang Theory still has not been loaded into its Video On Demand folder.  Usually, CBS shows are loaded by the next day after the day they air.  Please load the latest episode. VHO3 Pomona.  Thanks,

Pete

0 Likes
Re: Video On Demand Big Bang Theory
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

The 10/6/11 episode of Big Bang Theory still has not been loaded into the CBS On Demand folder or HD folder.  Tomorrow will be one week since the original air date.  Please load this episode ASAP.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I apologize your show has not been loaded yet. We can assist with this, but need some more information. I have sent you a private message to get more info.

0 Likes
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

I filled out the form, but I don't know what other info you need.  I'm in VHO3.  Look for yourself in the CBS HD Video On Demand Big Bang Theory folder.  There is no 10/6/11 episode in there.  There is a 9/29/11 episode and now there is a 10/13/11 episode in there, but no 10/6/11 episode.  Very simply, please load the missing episode into the folder.

0 Likes
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

I filled out the form but have not heard back from anyone.  The missing 10/6/11 episode still has not been loaded.  What is going on?

0 Likes