When will FXX be available on demand?
vladin01

Anybody know when FXX will be available On Demand?  Not sure if it is available On Demand in some markets already, but it is not showing up in Harrisburg, PA yet.

0 Likes
Re: When will FXX be available on demand?
vladin01

I just checked Comcast's on demand, they currently have FXX.  Verizon is really botching up FXX by first putting it on a higher tier programming level than Comcast, but also not having the channel on demand.  

I work nights and cannot watch most of the shows that got moved to FXX.  So not only do I have to pay more to receive the channel, FIOS doesn't put it on demand.  I bet they want me to spend more money now for a DVR so I can record it.

Fortunately Comcast is in my area and my contract is nearly up so the early out fee will be minimal.  Oh wait, Comcast is offering to pay the early out.  I guess there is no reason to stay with FIOS now.

0 Likes
Re: When will FXX be available on demand?
XclickX
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched from Comcast to Fios on Monday. I hit the on demand button and start looking for the show Legit which airs on FXX on Wednesday night and I can not find FXX? I have the channel and can not watch the shows on demand? Also I tried to watch the new episode of the Americans on demand but it is not even up yet? Comcast always has the FXX shows and FX shows up the day after they air. I checked with my brother who has Comcast and both the new Legit episode and the new Americans episodes from last night are up on demand. I have 30 days to switch back to Comcast and I think I may have to. Wow. Verion needs to get their stuff together. The FXX channel has been out long enough to have its shows on demand.

0 Likes