Won't let me cancel scheduled recording
TracyS123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I scheduled a TV show to record by going to the TV listings, selecting the show, and then clicking on "record it." I want to cancel it because it turns out that it's conflicting with 2 other shows I have taping at the same time. So I went to my scheduled recordings and clicked on the "cancel" button but nothing happens. I have tried refreshing the page, going to another page and then coming back, just giving it some time, etc. I've canceled programs plenty of times before without a problem so can anyone tell me why it won't let me cancel this show? (It's not on for several hours so that's not the problem.)

Thanks!

-Tracy

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Won't let me cancel scheduled recording
TracyS123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything seems to be working fine now. I seem to have a lot of intermittent problems with both the Fios web site and Fios in general. It seems like they have a lot of kinks to work out and hopefully they will work them out because it can get very frustrating!

-Tracy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ramapochik1
Enthusiast - Level 3

this is happening to me too.  I scheduled a recording through my tv, but i decided that i didn't want it recorded anymore, so when i was on the computer, i tried to cancel the recording and it wouldn't allow me either.  Since verizon went to this new screen, i havent been able to cancel recordings

0 Likes
TracyS123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wonder if Verizon is having problems with their web site then. If so, I hope they will fix it soon. Since it still wasn't working today, I had to make the changes directly from the TV. I too have had multiple problems since they switched to the new format.

Thanks!

-Tracy

0 Likes
Batgirl0520
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. It is very annoying. I had something schuduled to record that I have no idea how it even happened. It would not go away.

wchandyjr1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same problem yesterday. Interestingly, I was able to delete the program from my iPhone using DVRManager.

TracyS123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything seems to be working fine now. I seem to have a lot of intermittent problems with both the Fios web site and Fios in general. It seems like they have a lot of kinks to work out and hopefully they will work them out because it can get very frustrating!

-Tracy

0 Likes