Re: recent guide and search format change
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

Same here. I like it. I think its just a different way to see it and most people just don't want change. But I think its better now than before.

0 Likes
customer23

The new guide is very hard to read. Tried with my glasses and without. Neither works well. Colors are too harsh. Verizon, please restore old version of guide.

0 Likes
welshTerrier2

I find the new guide very hard to read.  Verizon Customer Service has been inundated with calls complaining about it.

Doesn't Verizon test new designs with customers before they make these changes?  Why not make the old guide an option in the setup menu to see which style their customers prefer?  I bet most would choose the old style.

By the way, the style changes on the search feature are almost impossible to use.  I have a number of "saved searches" and when I scroll down my list it's almost impossible to tell which one I'm pointing at because there is so little contrast.

It's incomprehensible that a company with Verizon's resources can put out such poorly designed garbage.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes