Re: 1.6.1 FIX
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Everyone is entitled to their own opinons, we are all adults here. I talked to Matcarl and explained the situation to him. Kathleen is just doing the job she gets paid to do. We should end this here and get back on track to what the post is about. Thankyou.
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1
I think what might be happening with regards to some of the deleted posts regarding 1.6.1 is that some of the information shared in other parts of the internet maybe are not suppose to be given out just yet and this being a Verizon operated forum that leaked information is being controlled, surpressed, sencored.
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Telcoguru wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinons, we are all adults here. I talked to Matcarl and explained the situation to him. Kathleen is just doing the job she gets paid to do. We should end this here and get back on track to what the post is about. Thankyou.

And how do we do that?  The title is: Re: 1.6.1 FIX and we're not allowed to talk about what was fixed?  I am of like mind with others to just return to the DSL Reports forum and wish you all the best of luck here.

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Not to continue this, but seriously people - think about what you are writing.

This is a VERIZON sponsored board. A Verizon employee, clearly said that he was UNABLE to post the fix list due to it being private information. Immediately after, instead of taking Todd's (Techman) post as fact, someone posts leaked info from another website.

How can you be angry at this board's moderators for taking action?  I've conversed with many of you on numerous websites, but i'm shocked at how childish you are all behaving.

0 Likes
SQUIDWARD360
Enthusiast - Level 2
I stopped going to the Chick-fil-a forums because they wouldn't allow you to talk about the changes to the menu.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Hey everyone: I was contacted by some people on this board. They are working on getting a fix/new feature list published which they will put up here in the next day or so. Mine was taken down since they weren't ready to post it yet. So it is in the works. Everything is OK now.
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Squidward360,

I have to reply to you. First off I LOVE the username you chose that's awsome great choice. Second we aren't stopping the menu we're taking away what shouldn't have been on the menu....Matcarl is a good guy and we appreciate him a lot but I'm trying to get a list approved to send out to everyone. I just need everyone's Patience

jetpeak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi all again, Jetpeak here, just pleased to hear the good reports concerning 1.6.1 fix. 

Very positive!!  I hope to have the same results here in RI, been waiting for the past

several months.  Thanks again to all people in this forum who have contributed info

to get the ball rolling on this issue. Thanks again to all Verizon employees here in

the forum. 

0 Likes
Shabbis
Enthusiast - Level 2
I have 1.6.1 on both my 7100s and 6214 and haven't had any issues so far.
0 Likes
Buzz
Now that I have 1.6.1 and my audio problems seem to be resolved, what should I set my video settings to?  Earlier messages indicated some people were changing their settings.  My tv is a 60" rear projection Sony. 
0 Likes