1080P sent on Media Server but 480P sent on Media Clients
Redhead6
Enthusiast - Level 2

My FIOS Quantum Media Server transmits a 1080P signal via HDMI cable to my HDTV. However, the media clients tranmit 480P signals via the HDMI cable to their associated HDTV's.  I rebooted all boxes and still the media clients still only transmit 480p signals. Anyone have any ideas, suggesstions, etc?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: 1080P sent on Media Server but 480P sent on Media Clients
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Go to Menu => Settings => Audio & Video => Video Settings => Video Format and select what format you would like. Only the channels above 500 are HD channels. Make sure to check your TVs format as well if there is still an issue.

0 Likes
Re: 1080P sent on Media Server but 480P sent on Media Clients
Redhead6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Telcoguru, thank you for the response.  The media client boxes suddenly started to transmit the 1080p signal again.  All of my TV's are displaying the 1080p signal except for my Panasonic HDTV.  However, that appears to be a problem with the Panasonic HDTV as when I switch the HDMI cable to the other HMDI port on the TV, the TV receives the 1080p successfully. The same HD channels are received as 480p on the 1st HDMI port. So Panasonic opened a case for me to have the TV checked at oneof their local service centers.

0 Likes