Re: 2 year contract is up
gidget555
I will change if have to and will think twice about going back. If this is the way they treat their existing customers.
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is the way all providers treat their customers.

You get a good deal to start.

After that, it is normal procing.

Same holds true for lots of other services (does your cell provider give you a discount like it does for new customers?)

0 Likes
Bixbyte
Contributor - Level 1

Look closely I found I could save $20 a month for 2 years by signing with the competition. BUT Online the prices are More! I can not figure it out. Well I signed for fixed 2 years with no increases and the same identical package as Verizon. Their copetition saved me $20 a month. And I just went online and the similar package was $20 extra and it was for one year fixed price with an increase after 12 months! 

IF YOU LOOK AROUND you might be lucky like my new contract.

Plus I am getting Starz for free included for 24 months. Visit the poor Malls and ask lots of questions at the kiosks and stores. Smiley Happy  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes