2nd day with fios triple play ultimate hd, caller id does not work on the sd boxes
maggie183

caller id works on the hd tv. but does not on the sd boxes. both sd boxes have been activated.

0 Likes
Re: 2nd day with fios triple play ultimate hd, caller id does not work on the sd boxes
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi maggie183,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with your TV Caller ID.  Have you gone through each of the boxes and made sure that the caller ID is set enabled?  You would do this by pressing menu on the FiOS remote, go down to 'Settings' , from there go to 'Caller ID' and 'Check Availability'.  If this has been done, what you can try to do is to power cycle your set-top boxes in one of two ways.  You can pull out the power cord for 30 seconds and plug it back in or if the power cord is hard to get to, hit menu on the FiOS remote, go to 'Customer Support', then 'In-Home Agent' and finally 'Reboot Set-Top Box'.  If you still are having trouble, one last thing you can try to do is to unplug your FiOS Internet router for 20 seconds and plug it back in. 

If these tips do not work, please PM me and I will take a closer look into your issue.

0 Likes