500 GB DVR...*still* haven't received message about ordering it, been *WEEKS* now
JiveTurkey2
Contributor - Level 1

I've put myself on the list to be notified when it will be available, and still haven't gotten email to upgrade.  I signed up right when it first became available to do so, and this was several weeks now.  Anyone know why it's taking so long, and when I'll be notified?!

I live in Central New York (VHO-15A) if that helps, and I've been installed since November of 2009, so VZ is giving me the ole stink finger to me because I'm not a new install....anyone in the region have luck getting one?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 500 GB DVR...*still* haven't received message about ordering it, been *WEEKS* now
Hubrisnxs
Legend

a guy in huntington station NY got his email notification.   try to re-apply, or call up some of the stores and see if they have them yet.  don't exchange, just go get a new DVR, and then you can return your old one whenever you are done watching the content. 

Store Locator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 500 GB DVR...*still* haven't received message about ordering it, been *WEEKS* now
Hubrisnxs
Legend

a guy in huntington station NY got his email notification.   try to re-apply, or call up some of the stores and see if they have them yet.  don't exchange, just go get a new DVR, and then you can return your old one whenever you are done watching the content. 

Store Locator

0 Likes
JiveTurkey2
Contributor - Level 1

SCORE!!! Smiley Very Happy

Received my email last night with the upgrade offer!  Patience is a virtue I need to learn.  YAY!!!!

0 Likes