Re: Ability to set a program reminder
MattMan3rd
It's May, almost the middle - where is it? An element of service this substantive really deserves a public answer to customers.
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the Quantum, it is suppose to be slightly delayed, but some rollout to some testers.

0 Likes
gett1
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is your definition of a long delay if almost 9 months is a "slight" delay?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tns_2 wrote:

For the Quantum, it is suppose to be slightly delayed, but some rollout to some testers.

Talking just about this "reported" fix. It was first reported as coming in May.  Instead its it is apparently in major testing in May, with final date not announced.  Obviously if testing goes bad it may be even longer.  If testing goes well it may be very soon.

0 Likes
RonBower
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like having the Set Reminder function back, BUT it now changes the channel on ALL TVs, not just the one with the reminder set.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you set it, you have the option for this tv or all tvs.

Unfortunately it defaults to all TVs.

RonBower
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ahhh...  I saw the "This Box" or "All Boxes" option but had no idea what it meant so felt I should leave it as defaulted. I'd think a "This TV" or "All TVs" would be more descriptive.

Thank you for the quick reply.

0 Likes
mikkiwokk

I cannot believe that this feature is gone. I was told nothing of this by the rep convincing me to "upgrade" to Quantum TV. This is a feature that I use constantly. I came to this board hoping for a good answer. What I see is that it was supposed to come back in May, however it is August when I have just changed over to Quantum, and I don't have it. I am NOT happy. There are other features missing also, but they would be off-topic for this forum, so I'll have to keep looking for them elsewhere on the forums,

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which VHO (area of the country) are you in. Apparently some in one VHO still haven't gotten it while they roll out a fix for somethings they jus broke.  Still should be everywhere soon.

Note if you happen to be in an area that did get the fix, but it never installed on your box, you may have to do a cold init to get it.  I had to do for a couple fixes in the past. 

0 Likes