• BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Bgo
Contributor
Bgo
0 Kudos

Activation Code

The activation code that came in the paperwork with the set top box is coming up as invalid on verizon's quick activation website.  The boxes were sitting around in the house for quite sometime before I attempted to activate them.  Does this require getting a new activation code from verizon?

Employee Emeritus
VZ_Christian
0 Kudos

Re: Activation Code

Bgo wrote:

The activation code that came in the paperwork with the set top box is coming up as invalid on verizon's quick activation website.  The boxes were sitting around in the house for quite sometime before I attempted to activate them.  Does this require getting a new activation code from verizon?

Bgo,

I'm going to PM you a link to a form for you to fill out.  Once you do this we can work on getting that STB activated for you.  In the form please make sure to include your name, billing telephone number and (if at all possible) the serial number and model of the STB so that we can cross-reference with our records.

Regards,

Chris

Christian
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools