Anyone else notice that the TV Guide is constantly wrong?
rupok93
Enthusiast - Level 3

Most of the time its fine but certain days its wrong on some channels all day. I noticed it yesterday on the kids channels like nicktoons, nick, nick2 and disney. I didn't notice anything on other channels because I didn't check but I would think its wrong somewhere else as well. Did anyone else notice this?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else notice that the TV Guide is constantly wrong?
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Yeah, the guide for Nickelodeon always seems to be wrong.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

A chronic complaint on these and other boards (search is your friend).  The company that provides the guide information (called FYI) is notorious for providing wrong information.  There have been unconfirmed rumors of a different provider, but nothing official.

The other day I saw a lsiting for the new version of the movie The Manchurian Candidate (according to the description) but it was actually the origianl B&W version (great flick, but I've seen it a dozen times and wanted to compare it to the new version). Smiley Mad

0 Likes
rupok93
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did search this but got the impression that it was fixed. The problems started occuring since 2-3 weeks ago but i guess it was always there. Well this sucks. I always set reminders for tv shows and now i will not know if the guide is right about the time. Smiley Sad

0 Likes