Both of my Remote's are broken - how do I get new ones?
msbemkay

Can't i get these through Verizon on-line?  When I called, the AUTOMATED system pointed me to the closest store (which is NOT close)????!!  We've dealt with having one not work, but we can't go with two not working!!

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Both of my Remote's are broken - how do I get new ones?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if you call in and follow the voice prompts properly, the automated system will order you one.  if you don't want to call in or install in home agent, then open the chat support link and request one.   OR hunker down and just buy a couple. they are around 6 bux plus shipping. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
msbemkay

PS  I really don't want to install the in-home agent - i only have a work computer!!

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if you call in and follow the voice prompts properly, the automated system will order you one.  if you don't want to call in or install in home agent, then open the chat support link and request one.   OR hunker down and just buy a couple. they are around 6 bux plus shipping. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

btw, are they flat out not working?      when I had two stop controlling the TV, I ended up finding out that I had mixed the rooms up.  so the controller that belonged in the living room, I was trying to use in my bedroom and vice versa.   when I put them in the right rooms, all was well in the universe once more.  

0 Likes
HypnoticPigeon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don;t know about chat support, but if you call in they can only dropship 1 remote at a time.  It is the limit set in the system, if you need more you can buy more or wait a few days then call again after you recieve your new one.  Also if you have a 4 button remote and want replacements for those you will have to purchase them, the new dropship replacements are the 2 button remotes.

0 Likes