Caller ID stop working CID_105:2
gt63

Our Caller ID stopped working afew weeks ago. I've tried re-setting all of the STBs and re-setting router. Anybody have any other tricks to try. 

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID stop working CID_105:2
marc35655
Contributor - Level 1

On the STB with the issue.. MENU > CUSTOMER SUPPORT >PHONE > Caller ID Support

Should run a troubleshooter

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Just an FYI - had the same thing happen and the troubleshooter was worthless.  Told me CID wouldn't work with a D-Link router when I have an Actiontec REV I.

Try going to DSLReports.com (you need to register to post) - they have a FiOS Direct forum that connects you with Verizon techs.  Be sure to follow the instructions at the top of the forum for the information to provide (the forum is private so the only ones who can see your posts are you and Verizon).

0 Likes
creg1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This worked for me: After running the troubleshooter with no resolution, I rebooted the router from the http://192.168.1.1 webpage of my router, logged in as admin, then went to Advanced and click Yes, the look for Reboot Router in menu. Another option is to unplug the router power, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in. Wait about 2 minutes and try to access the Internet. If it is working, try the caller ID again.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes