Can I turn off Time Display on my Motorola QIP 7232/2 at night without unplugging?
lilobodo

I would like to be able to turn off the Time Display on my STB at night. Right now, I have to place a book in front of the display as it is in my bedroom and lights up the room. The QIP 7200 STB in another room goes totally blank when the TV and STB are shut off with the remote. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I turn off Time Display on my Motorola QIP 7232/2 at night without unplugging?
matcarl
Master - Level 1

There is a setting in the main menu to shut it off, something like Set Top Box Display, go into that and look for the option to turn it off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I turn off Time Display on my Motorola QIP 7232/2 at night without unplugging?
matcarl
Master - Level 1

There is a setting in the main menu to shut it off, something like Set Top Box Display, go into that and look for the option to turn it off.

0 Likes
lilobodo

Nothing to it when you know where to look. Many thanks!!

0 Likes
mabes10

I only have the option to turn it off on my secondary display

0 Likes