Cannot Access On Demand or Get Support
pghkatrina1

For the past 2 days I haven't been able to access On Demand (over the long weekend, when I might have liked to watch a movie Smiley Mad) I have tried using the MyFios app twice for sending a signal to the Set Top Box and rebooting it to fix the connection. Yesterday, nothing changed. Today, after the STB rebooted it said there was a critical update (aren't those supposed to automatically install overnight?!?) I pressed the button to install it and when the STB came back up the sound was breaking up. I had to reboot it again so the sound stabilized. But I still don't have On Demand.

I tried requesting a phone call on the app. It gave me a message saying that my request couldn't be completed and to call the 800#. I called the 800# and was on hold for over 15 minutes waiting to speak to someone, who I don't think spoke english well, and promptly disconnected from me! 

Needless to say, I'm not happy. I was going to rent a movie or two over the weekend. I would like to actually be able to get support. But using the methods that are suggested as primary resources got me nowhere. 

So I'm here hoping someone can help me get my STB fixed and connected to On Demand again. I would also like a credit on my bill since I haven't had access to service I paid for. I'd appreciate any help that could be offered since my other attempts for support aren't working. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Access On Demand or Get Support
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the trouble that you've had over the weekend.  I'll be happy to help you out with your on demand issue.  What is the error that you're seeing when trying on demand?

~Eva

0 Likes
EveJoan42

No titles found 

0 Likes
EveJoan42

I do not understand this????? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over five years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes