Channels unavailable - Verizon unable to reprogram
primetime4

Hello All... just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this issue and if so, what was the resolution.  The problem started on Friday night while watching TNT (channel 551).  Mid program, the channel cut to the wallpaper screen indicating that the channel is unavailable and to press 'OK' to check if I am subscribed.  Doing so returns that a message that indicates that I have previously subscribed and should be available shortly after the order has processed.  I also have the option of pressing 'B' to reboot.

The problem is no matter how many times I have rebooted, the box is unable to pick up the proper chanel lineup.  This affects most of my basic channels like TNT, TBS, HGTV, Travel but oddly... all premium channels (HBO, Max, Showtime, ESPN) all work.  3 different people from Verizon support have been unsuccessful with attempts to help.  For some reason, the account shows that I am subscribed but sending a signal to the boxes (affects all 3 boxes) said that I am not subscribed.

Thanks for any help for feedback.

0 Likes
Re: Channels unavailable - Verizon unable to reprogram
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your talking to Peers.

You might have luck using the option

menu/settings/customer support/top/support tools/Fix Fios TV issues.

If that doesn't help you probably need to call them at 1-800-verizon

0 Likes