Chronic log-in failures for HBOGO
fmguinta

Yesterday I attempted to log-in to HBOGO to set up my ROKU but the log-in failed. I spent a lot of time on the phone with one tech in the afternoon and then spent a lot this morning on chat with another. We determined there is nothing wrong with my sign-on and password after changing it multiple times and logging into Verizon easily. So the attention turned to my computer where I switched browsers and downloaded Flash again. No solution. After getting off chat with the tech, I looked to other forums and found that HBOGO has been having chronic sign-in issues with not only Verizon, but with DISH, Comcast and others.

Verizon techs, this is for you too. I'm an FAA tech. We call this a CHRONIC problem in the world of aviation reliabilty. In aviation, it is totally unacceptable. When the same technical issue continually repeats itself with the different customers (in your case, the internet and cable providers) over a number of YEARS, you guys need to STEP UP TO THE PLATE and hold responsible the common problem source. HBO is failing the test for reliability and it is reflecting on YOUR service. 

I know that the 2 techs I dealt with can only do what they are trained and authorized to do. So since you now know that this is not something that you should be banging your heads on for the next couple of years, MOVE THE PROBLEM UP THE LADDER where it belongs!! Get the management to FIX it. THAT'S WHAT TECH MANAGERS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!!

0 Likes