Cisco CHS 435HDC firmware - anyone know if 1.9 will be supported?
jotson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the Buffalo area and got the new Cisco box 28 days ago.  I only have a couple days left on my 30 day trial.

Are there any 1.9 beta testers out there with 1.9?  The word is that 1.9 will be pushed out in late March (yup, just like it would be pushed out in February,,, but we know it WILL come, eventually)

My concern is that the Cisco may not be supported by 1.9, just like it was passed over for the 1.7 and 1.8 updates.  Mine is at 1.6.2 - yes, the only supported Cisco firmware is THAT old, and missing all the latest features / bug-fixes.

Don't know if I can take the chance for the 2 year commitment with a orphan box.  Any thoughts?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cisco CHS 435HDC firmware - anyone know if 1.9 will be supported?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Yes the ciscos will get the 1.9 update. No release dates have been announced so we don't know if they will simultaneously roll 1.9 for both cisco and moto but it will also get the jump from 1.6.2 straight to 1.9

View solution in original post

Re: Cisco CHS 435HDC firmware - anyone know if 1.9 will be supported?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Yes the ciscos will get the 1.9 update. No release dates have been announced so we don't know if they will simultaneously roll 1.9 for both cisco and moto but it will also get the jump from 1.6.2 straight to 1.9