Credit for Missing Channels
jcabble00

I am highly upset and I just spoke with a supervisor by the name of Braxton {edited for privacy}. I have not received over 100 channels since my account has been set up in april or may of 2014. I work full time, a business owner, full time student and a mother. I do not have time to go through 200 channels to make sure each channel is working.  I noticed one channel said unavailable; bt this was the first time I ever had Verizon, so I was like ok no big deal. A month or so later I noticed the same channel stated unavailable, this is a channel I am subscribed to in my package. In October, I had sum time and went through all the channels I was supposed to have and noticed I did not have over 100 channels n which I called to report the situation. As of yesterday I had trouble shooting done again in which my box was reset 3 xs again. The tech agent (Braxton stated he could not give me the rep's name) stated this was a verizon issue and they would send an agent immediatedly to my home.  He also mentioned for me to contact customer service and I would get a partial credit back from when I had service installed and also free premium channels. The technician came over today switch the box and it stil was not giving me channels then he switched out the main verizon box in my shed. He stated my box installed was a bad box. I called back to customer service, the customer service rep stated they could give me free HBO for a year which I am grateful for and then when I mentioned the credit as mentioned to me from the tech rep, the agent mentioned they could only do a partial for 3 months. I asked for the supervisor and he said they can only do three months. This is rediculous if I was not able to receive all the channels I have been paying for all these months. I was told that I could get a partial credit from when my service was installed because Verizon installed a bad cable box which should have been checked before the inital technician left. This is not my fault and I have no reason to lie about this situation. I would like the amount of credit that I am due. I have been on the phone with customer service/tech support approx. 6 hours or more due to this situation which is taking time and money away from me and my family.  I will also be writing to Verizon Communications. How would you feel if you are paying hundrends of dollars for service you haven't received?

0 Likes
Re: Credit for Missing Channels
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jcabble00,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes