Customer Support
frustratedfioscustomer

I can't be the only customer who is fed up with the lack of "real" support from Fios. The only time there is any contact with a real person is when it is being installed. After that, you are on your own or worse, you are at the mercy of Remote lady on the phone and remote guy on the web site. The only support is "peer support" or a forum that doesn't help. (I think it's a fake set up with "remote people" )too. My original problem is that I cannot get HDTV channels and I have the STB box. Now my problem is that it is a disgrace that Verizon Fios gets away with this unbelievable lack of support. Who can I report this to? I need to know when my contract is up so I can switch back to Comcast.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Support
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Re: Customer Support
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I never have a problem calling them and getting a real human being on the phone, for repair issues I can call 24x7.     

888-553-1555

If your problem is as you described, maybe we can help you out, without you having to call them.   

When you get an HDTV that is half the battle.   The STB from Verizon also has to be HD capable. 

Their HD model numbers are as follows:

if you have any of those model STB's then you'll be fine.   you can follow the wiring diagrams and they will help you hook up the right cable to get high definition.   You'll need EITHER an HDMI cable or Component Cables

Once you have that, then you just need to wire it properly,  here are the wiring diagrams.

High Definition DVRs

High Definition Set-Top Boxes

@frustratedfioscustomer wrote:

I can't be the only customer who is fed up with the lack of "real" support from Fios. The only time there is any contact with a real person is when it is being installed. After that, you are on your own or worse, you are at the mercy of Remote lady on the phone and remote guy on the web site. The only support is "peer support" or a forum that doesn't help. (I think it's a fake set up with "remote people" )too. My original problem is that I cannot get HDTV channels and I have the STB box. Now my problem is that it is a disgrace that Verizon Fios gets away with this unbelievable lack of support. Who can I report this to? I need to know when my contract is up so I can switch back to Comcast.

0 Likes