DVR Search Option No Longer Works - After The Crap Upgrade
rnaderpo1

The new software upgrade is crap. DVR search option no longer works. I can't use the search option to find my favorite programs and set the DVR to record them. It only lets me put the first letter in the search field and then nothing. I can't enter any more letters aftet that.

Verizon sent me another DVR but it has same issues. They sent a technician to my house and he basically told me, the upgrade is crap and lots of people are having technical issues.

He gave me another box and said it is working. Now I have three DVRs sitting in my house and I have to return two. After he left I tried to search and I have the same exact issue so basically he just lied and didn't fix anything.

I called tech support over and over, and they just told me that they can't do anything. They basicaly admitted that the upgrade is crap and the are clueless on how to fix it. So I'm stock with 3 DVRs that don't work. Billing department told me they can't give me any discounts either.

Anyone else is having these issues?

0 Likes
Re: DVR Search Option No Longer Works - After The Crap Upgrade
rnaderpo1

Gotta love it. Not even one replay from Verizon support on my issue on here... Verizon, you really lost my respect...

0 Likes
Re: DVR Search Option No Longer Works - After The Crap Upgrade
dbower2

Same issue here.  Sent me another box, same model as the old one.  Same exact issues.  Called Tech support back, they admitted it was a known issue, and nothing he could do about it.  Was told I had to talk to someone in SALES to get them to send me a newer box.

New box is here, and now i have no option to record.  Oh, and last time I called tech support... I got 'disconnected' (after being on hold for 30+ minutes).  They are really dropping the ball, and I will not be renewing.

0 Likes