DVR recordings not showing in log
Palemedes

Several times now, when i access my dvr on my set boxes, it shows that there are no recordings.  This is even though the dvr shows almost 50 percent full, and i have had many recordings.  This problem has only started happening since the new update to the FIOS system was uploaded.  To fix the problem, i have to reset my set top boxes.  I have to initiate the reset twice before the box will reset.  After the reset is finished, all my recordings will show in the proper place on my DVR.  This would be the end of it, if the reset fix would hold.  But, after some time, the same problem occurs and i have to go through the same process to fix it.  It seems that the upgrade to the FIOS system has also created some problems that were not there before. 

Either FIOS needs to apply a fix to the software to solve this problem or something is wrong with my set boxes.  Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: DVR recordings not showing in log
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Palemedes -- It sounds like your having some software issues with your boxes.  I sent you a private message to get some more information so we can help out.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Palemedes

Karl,

Thanks for your offer to help.  Where can I find that message you sent me?

Palemedes

0 Likes
Angclark01

I'm having the exact same problem for about a week now.  Help please!!!!!

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

If you still need assistance, please PM me.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
McCants

My DVR is not showing recordings

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes