DVR showing incorrect number of hours of recording, again
matthew326
Enthusiast - Level 2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64830441@N05/5904703115/

I think that photo just about sums up my problem.

I use a slingbox to watch my dvr as currently I am away on business so I cannot reset it by unplugging it.  I have already had to do a full reset of the box by typing in a code at the system info screen and that sorted it but two days later and it is at it again.  First time around it was showing about 17% dvr used when there were 0 recordings.  I think it is being caused by me using my iphone to program and manage my dvr but I don't want to stop using it!

Is there anything I can do to sort this or am I going to have to wait for an update?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: DVR showing incorrect number of hours of recording, again
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

This is a known bug in the IMG (version 1.8 which the majority of people have).  Unfortunately there is no way that I am awrae other than a box reset or the code you entered on the system screen.  I seriously doubt that your remote management by phone has any bearing on the issue as I have seen this continually without ever using remote administration of the box.

Should be fixed whenever you get the new IMG in your area (1.9a).

View solution in original post

Keyboards
Master - Level 3

This is a known bug in the IMG (version 1.8 which the majority of people have).  Unfortunately there is no way that I am awrae other than a box reset or the code you entered on the system screen.  I seriously doubt that your remote management by phone has any bearing on the issue as I have seen this continually without ever using remote administration of the box.

Should be fixed whenever you get the new IMG in your area (1.9a).

matthew326
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought as much.  Thanks anyway.

Any idea for when I will b getting 1.9?  I am in the Tampa area.  Also, is it 1.9 which is sporting the new GUI?

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@matthew326 wrote:

Thought as much.  Thanks anyway.

Any idea for when I will b getting 1.9?  I am in the Tampa area.  Also, is it 1.9 which is sporting the new GUI?

Rumor is that you should be in line for it "shortly'.  Not sure what that means in Verizon time and keep inmind it is only rumor (Verizon almost never pre-releases its schedule)..  And yes, 1.9a (what is being sent out now) is the new GUI as well as a bunch of additional features.

matthew326
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks!

0 Likes