Deleted programs remaining
KramarK3
Enthusiast - Level 2
I just had service installed yesterday. I have a Cisco 435 with external storage. I recorded some programs then deleted them but Ithet still appear in my list of recorded programs. I get the error "this program was deleted by the user. To see an updated list of recordings exit this screen and relaunch it." and when I do that they are still there. I tried formatting the external drive and also have done the STB/DVR Auto correct which didn't fix the problem. I think the problem started because I have just this one DVR and it was setup as a multi room DVR. I initially couldn't pause live tv, record, etc until I did the Fix Multi Room DVR. Once I did that I was able to record but I am now stuck with 5 recordings that won't go away. I never had this problem with the Motorola boxes. I am not sure how this can be fixed. I do not really want a Multi room dvr. I ordered it by accident. Maybe I need the box swapped out? Anyone else have this problem and get it resolved?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleted programs remaining
KramarK3
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was able to fix the problem. I ejected the external drive then did an auto correct. I was the able to delete the programs and then re-attached my external drive.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KramarK3
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was able to fix the problem. I ejected the external drive then did an auto correct. I was the able to delete the programs and then re-attached my external drive.
0 Likes
MarkHas

Did you lose all of the programs on your external drive?  I have a lot on there that I don't want to lose.  

I am seeing this same issue.  Deleted programs still show on my program list.

0 Likes