Email address for Customer Service
pgh717

I can't find an email for customer service where you say either and I am trying to write the following:
I am writing to ask for someone to fix the mess on my account since the renewing my contract.

It started with my bedroom HD box being erratic, constantly needing shutting the power off and on to get it to reboot itself, v.s the troublshooting "B" method, which didn't work at all.  So, I call Verizon, and since I had no contract I started talking that with the representative, went over the plans, the change in phones (to digital), having to dial area code for all calls even 609 for local calls.  We went over costs vaguely.  I heard and wrote $124.99, 10% off, $114.99, then she mentioned $39.99, and I was interested in the internet upgrade if a new modem was included.  We talked so much about the details of the channels available and other things, but did remention my box, the original reason for the call several times.  Confirmation {edited for privacy}, Pamela.  I wait for awhile to get nothing in the mail and do not get a new box.  I do get a confirmation of my new change, dated February 21st, that estimates my monthly payment to be $172.01, and labels this Order {edited for privacy}.  This confirmation was pretty much what I had before with the upgraded internet to the 50/25, additional cost.

I'm annoyed I still can't watch TV in my bedroom mind you, without hitting a power strip on and off constantly.   So annoyed I don't call right away, but eventually I do.  I call and ask for a replacement box, I stress and I say STRESS that it is NOT the DVR one in the living room, it is the regular one, the HD one in my bedroom.  I am told this is Confirmation {edited for privacy}.  I am told I will get a box in 3-5 days, two remotes, and I would not be charged shipping for same, due to the inconvenience and due to my only finding a store in Edison, and hour away, and due to being handicapped, with driving issues with distance particularly.  I discuss with her that I feel I should have a new modem with the upgraded internet as it was hiccupping and acting odd since the change.  That it was so outdated it did not match my current machines with its b/g/n wireless designation so I was not picking up any change in speed, and that to not replace the modem along with the upgrade, would be a misrepesentation of any ability to actually receive any stated increase in speed.   So she agreed to send me a modem as well, which was a seperate group, I was transferred, and I got someone who sent a modem, and that was Confirmation {edited for privacy}.   Both confirmation items were, I was told, when received to be sent back and there would be a return label to do that.   Well the box, did and I sent that back.  The modem did not include a return sticker to send it back.

I again, am annoyed I have to call again.   Yet, in that delay, I realize that I was not sent an HD Box, I was sent a DVR box, which I did not want in the bedroom.   So, now I am calling again, to say I have the wrong type of box AND I need a sticker to send the modem back.  The modem has a box already, the old one fit in the new modem's box perfectly, just no label.   She said I should just bring it to UPS, and would send a sticker.  I instead get in the mail a box that has several slots in it and a sticker saying I will return two boxes, AND a modem.  OK... Seriously????   This is getting crazy!   I am trying to get the box I asked for three calls ago, AN HD box for the broken one I sent back already that was in my bedroom.  I am trying to get a sticker for a modem to return it.   I used that sticker for the modem, singular.   I used the sticker that came with the correct HD box, and send back the DVR box in it.    So, this month, I get a bill that says I am charged $79.99 for a modem you messed up and didn't give me a sticker for, and apparently when she sent me the DVR by mistake, changed my plan without any approval from me, to break up my three room package deal with one DVR, and two other boxes (HD), and a bunch of other oddities.   So, I am really thinking why on earth did I pay $238.96 for April, and then $214.58 for May, and now you want $212.83 for JUNE!!!   What happened to the $174. or so a MONTH... why are you overcharging me almost $50 a month, since I signed a contract I didn't even need to sign, to get screwed over like this.   You are violating the contract!  Not I.  Fix this.  and I suppose I am held hostage to paying the June bill or you will try to affect my credit rating or something... but sorry I didn't have time on Friday or Saturday to look up all this from what, February!!!!!!!!!!!  A sales representative going door to door said I should add this NEEDS a manager.  Please!
Patricia {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Email address for Customer Service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Email address for Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pgh717,

We had to close your private case thread for the time being since we have yet to receive notice from you via online chat or through an online submitted form. If you need us to reopen your case, please reply to us here and we'll be more than happy to continue on this issue for you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes