Email is not working properly and dvr is freezing.
mooster105
Enthusiast - Level 2

I never thought I would say this but I am considering going back to cable. I have been calling verizon for 2 weeks now. My email is not working. I did not get any email for about 3 days, then when I called I got a couple (I normally get about 70 per day). Now I get 3 or 4 a day and it seems I have to call them daily. Their server is rejecting emails. I have many things I am waiting for (business contracts, etc) and I am not getting them. CLients are telling me that their emails are being rejected by verizons servers. I am not getting any answers from verizon. All that happens is when I complain, I get email for about an hour (sporadically) and then it stops again. I have really had enough of it at this point. And the DVR freezing for the last several months.. well that is another issue. It is time to look into optimum again

0 Likes
Re: Email is not working properly and dvr is freezing.
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi mooster --  I sent you a private message so I can get some more information about the problems you're having and so we can figure out what's going on.  Please get back to me when you're able.  Thanks!

0 Likes