FIOS DEALS - WHERE TO FIND ONE
RICK430

HI

Right not I am researching the fios tv service and wondering if ther are any Fios Promotions deals or specific Fios Coupon listed anywhere to save on the 1st year?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS DEALS - WHERE TO FIND ONE
ROSE1

I do not believe there are any specific coupon codes for Fios TV, I know I searched everywhere to find one. However, there are cash rebates or savings depeninng on the fios deal offered on any given month. Sites like RicksCouponPicks under there Fios Coupon Deals page have direct links to verizon fios savings. If anyone does find any fios coupon codes for the service or additional accessories please let me know or list it here.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS DEALS - WHERE TO FIND ONE
CCandBW
Enthusiast - Level 2

All the promotions are typically for bundles (2 or 3 or 4 services from Verizon).  The current promotion is $89.99 which includes FIOS Prime TV + FIOS Internet + Verizon Unlimited Phone w/ voice mail, caller id, etc.  No activation fee if you order through their web site instead of through customer service.  They are also offering a free multi-room DVR for six months.  After a year, the price goes up to $129.99.  After six months, you'll have to pay for whichever set top box you want (standard, HD, or HD DVR).   Actually, I believe it is after five months, since they bill one month in advance.  When you start, you'll pay for the remainder of the current month and the next full month.  They are always one month ahead.  If you don't want the hassle of calling customer service for a credit, then switch it out two months before the end.  Same goes for free HBO/Cinemax/Showtime promotions.  If they say it's three months, you'll end up having to get a credit because they will have already billed you for month three during month two.

If you go to the Verizon web site and click on "Residential", you can locate all the information about the various bundles.  They are also claiming that you don't have to enter into a contract on any bundle and can cancel your service at any time without penalty.  I'd read the fine print to make sure you have all the facts about a particular service and bundle..  You would also need to verify that FIOS is available for your residence.  Sometimes they deploy to the next block or even next door, but not to your own.

Good luck and enjoy!

0 Likes