Fantasy Widget
thumper7771

Does anyone else have issues with getting this widget to work?  I have created two ESPN profiles and both member names will not work in conjunction with the FIOS widget.  I keep getting the error message saying that the member names do not exist...I know someone will ask, yes I am entering the correct member name and not the team name or email address...even though I tried those just in case.

0 Likes
Re: Fantasy Widget
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey thumper777, the e-mail address is it the same address you use for your verizon e-mail if it is then try to sign in your e-mail at www.verizon.net and see what happens. 

0 Likes
thumper7771

Ron,

Yes my email address is the same that I use for myverizon.  I logged into the link you sent and myverizon login and password work online but if I try to enter that user name or password into the widget on fios it cannot find my user name still.

Nick

0 Likes
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey thumper777, can you try a hard reset on the router by holding down the reset button for 20 secs then let it go so it can reset and after it reset try it again.  

0 Likes
Edlopez22

I also have not been able to get my member name to be located, this is the second year that I have not been able to get this to work. Kinda frustrated that we have a widget and it don't work. I do know my member name has a hypen (-) in it but the login in pad does not allow you to use hypens (-). Can we expand the character availablity to see if this resolve any issues.

0 Likes
thumper7771

No dice.  Same issue as before.

0 Likes