Feedbac for the New FiosTV Quantum DVR
Sromy2000
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Fios TV development team,

I was probably one of the first customers in the MD area to order the new Fios Quantum tv box, and it is all working great but it has one major drawback that I think should not be too hard to resolve. With my six tuner now, the whole family can record all their shows and watch them wherever they are in the house, but what we are finding is, after just a few days of recording, the clutter is getting to us. In a house with 4 people and each with different tastes of shows, you can imagine how it can be hard to pinpoint your particular show from a list of 20 + shows, So, I think it would be a good Ideas if the Fios development team would create s way for us to create our own folders where we keep shows that are of interest to us. for example: we would each have a folder name for each member of the family and when we are setting our recording we get to choose the folder where we want the show saved. What do you think?

Re: Feedbac for the New FiosTV Quantum DVR
Justin46
Legend

I think it is an excellent suggestion. What you really need to do is put this in the Idea Exchange here on the Forums. And I suggest you use a meaningful title for your suggestion rather than the non-informational "Feedbac".

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
Re: Feedbac for the New FiosTV Quantum DVR
Medipac
Enthusiast - Level 1
I agree as well. Excellent idea. Doesn't seem like much to ask for. Please take the advice Fios dev team.
0 Likes