FiOS Mobile Remote reboots Motorola 7232 HD DVR
danjohnsonnj

I've previously used the Mobile Remote iPhone app and the iPad version, as well, without any issues.  I just upgraded my HD DVRs to the newer Motorola 7232 boxes.  Now whenever I try to register a device, either the iPhone or iPad on either new box, once I enter the PIN from the screen into the mobile device, the set top box shuts down and reboots and the connection is never made between the device and the box.

Interestingly, if the mobile device is not paired and I attempt to find a STB, I still see the message on the TV indicating that I should try pairing it prior to trying to connect.  But then once I try to pair, the box reboots.

Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone have a fix?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Mobile Remote reboots Motorola 7232 HD DVR
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the problems with the app. I have sent you a private message.

0 Likes
Re: FiOS Mobile Remote reboots Motorola 7232 HD DVR
cameo3

I have the same problem with the DVR rebooting.  My Iphone also hangs and needs to be powered down.  Verizon tech support claims to know nothing about this - they say they don't support the iphone even though iphone shows up on the Fios Widget setup and the app is available in the iphone store.

So, if you have an answer, why not let us all in on it, not just send a private email.

0 Likes