FiOS STB Reset (Power botton + OK) // Cannot get back onine
justanz

I've been having an issue getting my new TV service online. I recently upgraded service from internet only (75/75) to Triple Play. I picked up a new STB a couple of days ago from the Verizon Store and started in on trying to get things up yesterday. I was originally having an issue getting past step 1 in the self activation process (contacted the Verizon Network). After some troubleshooting I was able to resolve that however ended up failing again on Step 2 (In-Home Network). Following that and numerous calls/chats I was asked to reset the STB by holding both the power button and OK whilst unplugging and plugging back in. Following that - I can only access the Diagnostics menu. Calls to support have only resulted in their sending out a technician in a couple days, still not happy and would like to resolve if there is any way to do this. Please let me know - as of now my STB has a blinking power button and red exclamation point.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: FiOS STB Reset (Power botton + OK) // Cannot get back onine
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

There is something wrong with the STB. You need another box or a tech to come out with a new box.

0 Likes