FiOS TV Online Subscriptions
Forrest_NJ

Hi -

The subscriptions on FiOS TV Online do match what I can watch on my TV. For example, even though I have the Ultimate HD and Movie packages, the Epix and MaxGo links say "Subscribe Now" rather than "Watch Online"

Anyone have any idea on how I can fix this? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: FiOS TV Online Subscriptions
PJL
Master - Level 3

I've had an experience similar to this.  When I logged into Verizon TV Central using my "My Verizon" account (the one for verizon.com, not verizon.net) not all of the subscriptions showed up.  But when I used my "verizon.net" account (my primary e-mail account) they were all there.  You might try this.  I sure wish Verizion could get all of their web authentication processes working correctly!

0 Likes
UnnDunn
Contributor - Level 3

Neither the Ultimate nor the Movies packages include Cinemax or Epix. To get Epix you must subscribe to it individually. To get Cinemax, you can either get it individually or you can get it in a bundle with HBO.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

National Prime HD/Extreme HD/Ultimate HD

I'd call in and ask them if they have any free offers,  I know they were giving away cinemax and hbo for 3 months free for a while.   

The ultimate package (link above) has a lot of channels, but it does not have epix or cinemax/hbo

0 Likes