Fio Tv Set Top Box help
Mystery3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive been calling Verizon Friday,Saturday and Sunday about my set top box that its not working, but all the tell my its the location where my box is at. Why cant they fix this problem? Where can i call to get a technician to come to my house?

0 Likes
Re: Fio Tv Set Top Box help
Hubrisnxs
Legend

well it depends on what the problem is,  but they sometimes charge to come out if its a problem with your wiring or something - is there anything more specific you can tell us, or are you just looking for how to get a tech?

you can either hire your own contractor guy out of the yellow pages. or call verizon at 8885531555 and speak with one of their customer reps,   they may have you do some troubleshooting, which you should oblige, and then when they come to the point where they say it's your wiring or your set top box, ask them what the next step is.  if they say you need to have someone look at your wiring then tell them you don't have the resources to correct wiring on your own, and need a technician.  if they say its your set top box, ask them how long till it's fixed or a new one is sent to you  ? 

0 Likes