Re: Fios/Pandora Widget Problem
Good-Buddy1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having the same problem but this only happens on the new dvr I got at Christmas 2013.  The other DVR has always worked fine with Pandora.  Just got a new stb that replaced the problem one ,on a different issue, but this one has the same issue of no sound on Pandora.   WEIRD!!!!

0 Likes
VrznPissesMeOff

I have been trying to use the Pandora widget myself.  It plays half the song and skips to the next one.  I used to have the media manager which I liked but it also took Verizon several hours to get working at my house because of software issues. Now they took that away for Pandora which sucks because it doesn't work  I'm glad I pay Verizon $225 a month for this garbage.  Looks like it is time to re-evaluate my provider as I have not had a contract for 2 years now.  I'm sure I could do better than this aggravation all the time.  The {word filter avoidance} box freezes all the time.  The remote sucks. The internet gets jacked up when I really need it.  {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
acb0173

A year later (from OP), I'm having this exact same issue.  

STB - CiscoCHS 435HDC

Pandora Widget version 01.38

0 Likes
JoJo628

Pandora has not been available on my widgets for a week.  

What is the problem?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@JoJo628 wrote:

Pandora has not been available on my widgets for a week.  

What is the problem?

FYI there's now another thread that specifically deals with the missing Pandora widget.

0 Likes
Fios/Pandora Widget Problem
Dee1231
I just had FIOS Installed and have Cisco FIOS box model CHS 335HDCP2. Pandora plays half a song and skips to the next one. This does not happen when I log in from my tablet so the problem is in the widget.
0 Likes
Brewskier11

I'm having the same problem too I have the Motorola qip7216 dvr box. Song cut off in the middle of playing.

0 Likes
SRReisterstown
Enthusiast - Level 1

Add me to the list.  Why is this issue taking so long to get resolved is my other question.  Seems like it's been going on for 2 years or more.

0 Likes
fgentnerma

I have a similar problem.  I can choose a channel on Pandora and it will play 3-4 songs.  Then it will freeze up.  I can choose another channel and get 3-4 songs and then the same thing happens.  I don't have time to chase Pandora around.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes