Fios/Pandora Widget Problem
EastPhilly

Each and every song does not finish before skipping on to the next song. I can log in with no problem and  go right to a channel. But then...

0 Likes
Re: Fios/Pandora Widget Problem
GWUSA

I also am having a problem with the Fios Pandora Widget. Everything in the Widget works ok except for the actual playing of music. When playing a song it jumps to the next song when only 50 to 75% of the song has been played. It seems like it jumps to the next song when the buffering of the song being played finishes instead of waiting for the actual song to finish playing. It occurs on both my Cisco DVR HD box as well as my Cisco HD box. I have unplugged both boxes and the router and still have the same problem. I e-mailed Pandora and they say it is a network problem. I don't think so. My TV has Pandora built into it and it operates fine. My Kindle and my PC also play Pandora fine. I think that the Widget is the problem. Hopefully someone at Verizon looks at these posts and looks into the problem. If anyone has any ideas, they would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
bette3

I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
GWUSA

I have talked with Verizon repair several times. They reboot the boxes and router but it doesn't fix the problem. Power cycling all the equipment doesn't help either. I ask the tech to transfer my call to the department that handles the Widgets and they say there isn't one (the widgets come from somewhere????). So I'm hoping that someone at Verizon looks at these posts so that this problem can get fixed. I know someone is doing something with the Pandora Widget because it went from version 1.28 to 1.39 in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they fix it.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Do all of you have Cisco STBs? I have Motorla STBs with Pandora 1.39, I just played 3 songs on one channel and 5 songs on another channel, and all worked just fine, every song played to completion. The only thing I see wrong is the progress bar is way off, it shows no more than 75% completion when the songs end, and sometimes only 50%. But to repeat, the songs themselves played to completion.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

0 Likes
GWUSA

I have Cisco set top boxes in my home. Sounds like it is just an issue with them and not the Motorola. Thanks for posting.

0 Likes
bette3

I have a CISCO STB also and have the same problem with the songs not finishing on Pandora. I hope they fix it soon.

0 Likes
JCB905

Having the same issue with living room DVR - CISCO model CHS435HDC. Forgot to check 2 other boxes. I will do that when I get home.

0 Likes
hhdd

I have the Cisco router as well.  Same issue.  Has anyone found a solution??

0 Likes
EastPhilly

The problem is still happening. I've read through the posts and I will add that I have a Cisco box CHS 335 HDC. Pandora says that the problem is not on their end and has had complaints from Fios users.

0 Likes