Re: Fios tv app for android tablets
Chemar23

0 Likes
claypool1

It is rediculous that the streaming app is only for ipad.  All the verizon branded tablets and phones are android.  Why would fios not make the service for their own products?

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV app for android tablets
galaxydeedee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed.  This is very frustrating.  Come on, Verizon!  Get with the program!  I'm paying a good chunk of change for FIOS at home, Don't have or want an IPAD yet can't stream to my droid tablet.  How long do I have to wait for the APP?  Verizon is making a very bad business decision by not having a droid application available for it's customers.  Hint hint. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV app for android tablets
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is indeed very frustrating , the ONLY thing I miss about Optimum was the live streaming with their app on my Kindle Fire HD....there can be no excuse as to why FiOS does not have this up and running for Android.....none.

I have asked them a few times on Twitter , no response of course.

0 Likes
news4catman
Enthusiast - Level 3

COME ON GUYS!! SOME OF US PAY WELL OVER $200 A MONTH FOR YOUR SERVICES HOW ABOUT GETTING THIS APP NOW?????   I ESPECIALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN'T SET UP A SIMPLE APP TO WATCH YOUR RECORDED DVR PROGRAMS FROM YOUR TABLET- WHAT GOOD IS CHECKING YOUR RECORDINGS WHEN YOU ARE ON THE ROAD IF YOU CAN'T WATCH THEM? SEEMS TO ME THE VERY LEAST YOU GUYS CAN DO IS MAKE THIS APP AVAILABLE NOW!!! WE ARE ALL TIRED OF ITS COMING SOON OR WORKING ON IT!

Mike_FIOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tha app is FIOS Mobile.  But it can't get the favorites from a non-DVR STB.  Bummer. 

0 Likes
Lindyr1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon needs to get on the ball, and gie us the ability to watch what we have recorded on the DVR on our tablets
0 Likes